[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Philippe Jaroussky 2d4 • View topic - Same personality type as Oscar Wilde?
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:22 pm

The Foyer

Same personality type as Oscar Wilde?

Casual talk, banter, and fun. Picture yourself with a glass of champagne in your hand, waiting for Act III to begin.

Same personality type as Oscar Wilde?

Postby BabyBunny » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:46 pm

BabyBunny
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Same personality type as Oscar Wilde?

Postby Lankin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:58 pm

I am INTP. In general. Kafka and Scholl seems a good company.)

http://www.celebritytypes.com/intp.php
I did this test some weeks ago, @Caroline's my witness. Dependent on my mood, though, I came out before with another result, but maybe that was just out of ingrained defiance that I wanted not to be just like Bunny who was on chat then.

(In fact the test I did was on
)

Well, INTP it is, I think, even if some answers are a close match. Today I score ENFJ, which was my initial result. Maybe ENFJ is my Friday personality ;)
http://www.celebritytypes.com/enfj.php

friday type.jpg

It the classification fits PJ? Interesting, at the very least. Let's try it ;)

jaroussky enfp jung.jpg
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lankin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Okay - my guesses for PJ, on a lazy Friday night are - and don't take me serious:

ENFP for one:

enfp pj.jpg

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
and ...

INFP with the other:

infp pj.jpg

http://www.celebritytypes.com/blog/test ... -kts-test/
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby BabyBunny » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 pm

I thought that he's an introvert too. He said that he's timide, pudique, etc.

I have no doubt on the F, and P(coz he said he's a big procrastinator).

N is the most important indicator for intelligence, so I would guess he's intuitive.
BabyBunny
Administrator
Administrator

Postby BabyBunny » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:50 pm

It also makes sense if his type is INFP, the same as Camus and van Gogh. He said that he likes the two.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/infp.php
BabyBunny
Administrator
Administrator

Postby carolineleidenyt » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Lankin scored almost the same as bunny, I turned out to be an ESFP.
Whether that is correct, I don;t know for sure. I am a bit of everything it seems.
carolineleidenyt
Accomplished Member
Accomplished Member

Postby Letmeweep » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:32 am

I scored ISTJ the second time in my life -- like Angela Merkel or Joseph Ratzinger. Sometimes I'm afraid of myself! :D
With the other test, I got INFJ. So it depends on the actual questions.
Letmeweep
Accomplished Member
Accomplished Member

Postby Lankin » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 am

@LetMeWeep, there should be an N in your type. Bunny is a good guesser of types, really - I am not. You could ask her for a wild guess ;=)

I think the better the questions cover the different aspects, the more accurate the classification gets. What comprises me is not only what I actually act like, every day, in a calm state of mind, but also how I handle an emotionalized state of mind, (cornered, excited, etc.), and giving away I am not too happy with some character traits of mine, as well what I would wish to be, the dreams or desires, and the way I handle the gap between ideal and reality.

I or E - I am more of an introvert, most definitely. I enjoy being on stage, but that's the only exception. It sounds a bit contradictory - it probably is. I prefer chat or phone a long way over physical meeting, in 99,9% of the cases. I think physical appearance is overrated, and clouds our mind.
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby carolineleidenyt » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Maybe the point of this test is to learn to balance all these traits, because they really are opposites, ends of a scale. It might be best to be somewhere in the middle.

I'll take the test again. See what comes out THIS time. It depends very much on the questions asked.

EDIT: ESFP again, but when I check out the type descriptions, I fit in ESFJ also. That seems to be possible. Then you are an ESF tout court, and and the P and the J are both just as strong.

So I am a mix between Desmond Tutu and Danielle Deniese. :)
Last edited by carolineleidenyt on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carolineleidenyt
Accomplished Member
Accomplished Member

Postby Lankin » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Hm, I don't think that any personality type is better or worse than another in the first place, and I don't think a mix between extrovert and introvert, e.g., is the healthiest. People just differ.

I will just put the dichotomies here again for reference

Extraversion (E) – (I) Introversion
Sensing (S) – (N) Intuition
Thinking (T) – (F) Feeling
Judging (J) – (P) Perception

What I find funny is that the "Judging" is really a kind of a Friday disease for me. I guess my working environment rubs off on me during the week. In general, who we interact with influences us, even if it won't change the basic type.

I am completely fine if I needn't take the lead in anything - I.
I am not much of the type who would be "sensing" things. I am more intuitive - N.
Thinking vs. Feeling is a close match for me. Even if I'm convinced that thinking is only a good approach in parts, and won't help with the basics of human relations most of the time, I still tend to try and rationalize my and others' behaviour. So, I wish I would be more on the "Feeling" side, but I guess, T it is.

I dislike judging on principle - I hardly rule out the possibility that a person can change, and for judging chances or possibilities - who am I to know? I can always be hilariously wrong. I stubbornly tend to make friends with people who I have been warned about.

I can be accurate in assessments, as in "the intonation was horrible," without concluding "the singer sucks." Maybe he or she had a bad day, or week, or year? Maybe it is just the worst song for them, the coloratura had exactly the wrong timing, who knows? So - yes. P.
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to The Foyer