It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:59 am

The Foyer

How are you going to celebrate?

Casual talk, banter, and fun. Picture yourself with a glass of champagne in your hand, waiting for Act III to begin.

I will have some good wine, listen to "Vo Solcando" and muse about what the combo is doing to my poor heart.
50%
I will listen to "Caldo Sangue", and shed hot tears of loneliness.
No votes
I will bake a cake, decided to take a picture; afterwards, when I discover it didn't turn out so well, I'll eat it anyway.
No votes
I will record 8 versions of "Happy Birthday", and discard them all.
No votes
Else ... (Explain in thread!)
50%

Total votes : 4

Postby Lankin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 pm

We're all confined by how and where we live, and limited by the means at our hands. But still ...

Optional: If you had everything to give, what would be your present?
("My virginity" as an answer is invalid, just sayin'.)
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How are you going to celebrate?

Postby BabyBunny » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Lankin wrote:We're all confined by how and where we live, and limited by the means at our hands.

Yes, exactly, hands!
BabyBunny
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lankin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:19 pm

lol. :D
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby DecoSweetheart » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:23 pm

If I could give him anything? Hmm.. I don't suppose he needs a kidney? :D No, I'm afraid that my kidneys aren't "up to snuff".. :cry: Um.. Maybe he likes antiques..? ;) I don't know what he desires..! Carestini's underwear? ^_^

How am I going to celebrate? "Hot tears of loneliness" sounds like me lol.. But I wouldn't be listening to opera, it would be one of my French songs ;) I don't know if you can count this as a 'celebration', but dreaming about him tonight would rock my world 8-)

Haha, one of my weirdest Jaroussky dreams... Ok, my memory is a little fuzzy because this was dream #4.. (I should start keeping a journal..) Philippe was skateboarding down the highway.. And then he fell off and landed on his back.. And I was like, "Do you need an ambulance?" And he was like, "Just help me up".. So I scooped him up.. and he was as weightless as air! And I think someone helped me bring him into a building and lay him down on a bed.. But before this all happened.. I was in a building with quite a bit of people.. (I think Lady Gaga might have been there too lol) Philippe was talking, I think after a performance.. And he said, "I sing so that people can dream about Justin Bieber.. or whomever.." (Needless to say, Bieber was one of the weirdest examples that he could've used :shock: But I get it. Though who would fantasize about someone else when Philippe is singing!) Well after my university was mentioned, Philippe took my hand.. and initiated a kiss! (That "la biz" thing) :D

Yeah, I think my dreams are getting weirder and weirder :?
DecoSweetheart

Postby BabyBunny » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:26 pm

For the optional question, suppose I have infinite resource, I would send him lots of hotties ;) , or take him to the most beautiful part of the world, or take him on a space trip.
BabyBunny
Administrator
Administrator

Postby BabyBunny » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Philippe on a skateboard? I don't think he's into sports, but the scenario is cute all the same!

In my dreams, I have confused him with my mom several times...
BabyBunny
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lankin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm

@ DecoSweetheart... Hush, all's fine now ... JUSTIN BIEBER? I mostly don't dream much when I sleep, at least nothing pleasant. But still ... and kissing? d'awww ... no, I honestly, never in my wildest dreams, etc., have I ever imagined him and me in any, ... no.

My last smutty dream I got woken up from by my daughter who insisted I was a boat and stradled me with a hockey bat as a paddle.
Just some introductory lines: To make this absolutely clear, I never watched Twilight. Pattinson alone is quite a turn-off, Lautner is too. I do enjoy watching Supernatural though, 90% because of Misha Collins.

So... Setting: A secret congregation, gathered inside a derelict office building (a bit like the Bladerunner look.)

Subconsciously, I somehow wondered about the various approaches that fan-fiction writers undertake to get Sam and Dean together in a meaningful way, so probably this seeped into my dreams.

Perspective is that of Dean, being led up through the aisle, next to Sam, drugged, blindfolded, handcuffed, otherwise very much like to-be husband and wife. What they don't see is the congregation and the setting -- a mix of Baroque decadence and post-modern grunge.

Vampires have eons to pass, and they are bored. Also, this is personal, as Sam and Dean happen to have killed a good deal of them or sent them to the purgatory at least. (Death is a matter that's up to discussion in Supernatural.)

There is a head of the congregation, a guy who looks barely of age, clad as a bishop, but who has to be one of the oldest of them, derived from the way the others treat him.

I WROTE THIS DOWN SOMEWHERE... where did I .. damn. Cannot find it. Whatever.

Sam and Dean are relieved of their blindfolds, and of course told, that they could just maybe save their hides if they entertained the congregation in some way or the other.

The events ensuing depend on the rating, and I would love to write the dialogues.

**Annotation, 24.03.2012: I found it! I have too many blogs. If someone would encourage me to write on, I actually would ;)
http://saypunchmeinsubtext.tumblr.com/p ... is-planned

And ... @BabyBunny ... with your mum?
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Birikein » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Feliz cumpleaños Philippe!

Even if today it felt as it was me who had birthday and all because of a bit of snow (a wonderful present for me and made my day). But now I hope sincerely Philippe had a wonderful surprise too, a good day, the best company (even if that company is not me *sniff) and, of course, happiness.

What could make Philippe's day? What could he wish?

These were my questions today while I listened one of his cds. Stay more time in Paris, maybe? Well, if I could, if I had some kind of power that is not exactly play with photoshop, I would give Philippe a day with Charles Aznavour:

And another with Maria Callas:

As I lack of this power, imagination has to do it and a scarf? ;) I think the message is clear, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Birikein
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lankin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:55 pm

I am sure we are going to get this waist-line sorted out... :P
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Birikein » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Thx Lankin ;)