It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:40 am

Good Wishes All Year - Public

A Jarousskian always pays his debts ...

We are all familiar with the problem, I guess: The best ideas for birthday presents one always gets in the middle of the year. In PJ's case, this would be September.
If you feel you created something special you want to gift PJ with -- The threads won't get stale, so just feel free to post something.
Every singer I know loves "good luck" and "all the best" wishes and appreciates them, whatever time of year it is.

A Jarousskian always pays his debts ...

Postby Lankin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Happy Birthday!!!

Whatever I can say, or do -- as always, I wish I had been more imaginative or creative. I wanted to draw something decent at least or write something maybe, but -- as usual -- couldn't manage in time.

So, instead, a glimpse into the abyss of a lovesick mind. Whatever I do, I cannot get PJ out of my head. I tried with Sherlock, and you saw where this lead to... http://www.philippejaroussky2d4.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59

Now I tried with Game Of Thrones, and just as well it didn't offer even temporary relief.

I felt a certain reluctancy to affilate PJ with any of the existing factions, so I just decided he should have his own. Ta-dah!

So first... The King:

jaroussky throne final rendered.jpg
Jaroussky -- Game Of Thrones
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A Jarousskian always pays his debts ...

Postby Lankin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:11 pm

... and his Crest.

Dear Mr. Jaroussky,

as on all days, I wish you all the best. Take care of your voice, body, and soul; don't let the jealous ones get you down.

May the next year bring you success, joy, fun, peace, and happiness.

Lankin
Attachments
jaroussky nightingale game of thrones final rendered.jpg
Jaroussky -- Crest -- Game Of Thrones
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Good Wishes All Year - Public