It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:00 am

Good Wishes All Year - Public

The confines of my heart...

We are all familiar with the problem, I guess: The best ideas for birthday presents one always gets in the middle of the year. In PJ's case, this would be September.
If you feel you created something special you want to gift PJ with -- The threads won't get stale, so just feel free to post something.
Every singer I know loves "good luck" and "all the best" wishes and appreciates them, whatever time of year it is.

The confines of my heart...

Postby DecoSweetheart » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 am

My tenderness for someone is usually kept within the quiet confines of my heart... (I admit that I have no problem exposing my vulnerabilities in detailed emails to strangers, but doing it out in the open was not my plan!) Well, after I stopped caring about that, I tried so stupidly hard to post on Facebook -- One big nightmare. I give up for now in order to collect my sanity.. In any case, I'm so grateful to have this site. And it's a place where I feel comfortable to write, too ;) Of course there's more to come... But I had to write a message on M. Jaroussky's birthday, for starters :) So, Philippe...

Always know that you are appreciated for everything -- not only for your talent and hard work -- but for your rare and compassionate heart. May that love continue to be reflected back to you thousands of times over. I hope that you were treated well in America last year.. J'espère que nos chemins se croiseront à nouveau... Until then, the purest affection pervades my thoughts and dreams... Thank you for making me want to dream.. And thank you for gracing the world with your stunning gentleness.. Stay safe... *Hug* -- D'une admiratrice au milieu des États-Unis... Jennifer
DecoSweetheart

Re: The confines of my heart...

Postby BabyBunny » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:41 pm

DecoSweetheart wrote:Always know that you are appreciated for everything -- not only for your talent and hard work -- but for your rare and compassionate heart.

And for your unparalleled hotness...
BabyBunny
Administrator
Administrator

Postby DecoSweetheart » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Oh jeez, lol! I mean, from the first day I saw him on YouTube, I said that he was attractive.. I guess I can't really explain why I don't refer to him as "sexy"... Maybe because I don't want to incite the flames of passion too much -- it will only lead to more heartache lol
DecoSweetheart

Postby BabyBunny » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:40 pm

The first time I saw his video, I wasn't really impressed, because most singers and actors are good looking, and that's nothing unusual. I first think he's hot due to listening to his Opium, then after a while, I came to realize that he's really, really cute.
BabyBunny
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Good Wishes All Year - Public