It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:52 pm

Site Updates

Looking for a new frontier?

Site updates, forum rules, notices

Re: Looking for a new frontier?

Postby DecoSweetheart » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Lol! You're telling this to a girl that apparently can't even get a simple Facebook message posted! ::pulling out hair:: Ok, I don't think this is my fault.. I think it's just my REALLY bad timing in the world -- I mean it is *impeccable*. But WHAT the !@#$ is going on with Facebook.. I try for the first time in my LIFE to post something and it's not working!? There should be a post from me, Jennifer, on Jan 8th.. The thing is, when I'm logged into my account I can see the post.. When I log out, it disappears.. I checked my settings.. Ok I'm a babe in the woods here, but this isn't supposed to be happening, right.. (Oh, I'm talking about Jaroussky's wall, of course!)
DecoSweetheart

Postby admin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Facebook sucks big time. Yesterday I tried to post a lovely picture of my daughter for 2 hrs and it didn't work.
Well, here it is: :D
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DecoSweetheart » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Too sweet!! :D
I'm beyond PO'd.. :evil: I'm just about ready to make a new email account and then make a new FB account because this is too weird.. Activity over there (PJ's wall) has seemed slow these past few days.. I can see a couple of new posts from other people, but then a couple of new posts have also now disappeared.. I wonder if other people have been *trying* to post.. If this isn't a FB problem, then maybe something totally weird happened when I tried to sign up for it.. Or maybe I have to jigger something??
This shouldn't be this hard!! :x This crap is delaying me! I get stuck on one thing and then I can't move on! Hope you're not too mad. I was going to get back to your emails after I finished tweaking my 3-page email to that 'Douglass' girl.. I haven't written to her since our initial exchange in.. November? >.< Then I sent her a note saying I would probably have my email ready by "today".. That was a few days ago (whoops..) >.<
DecoSweetheart

Postby Lankin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Ahh no fear,... the problem is, the most time-consuming things no one ever notices anyhow. A bit like housework really. So now Biri and me tried for a good hour to fiddle the wordpress header over this page. Won't really work as intended :D I won't keep the template for eternity anyhow, but I want to understand how things work. Grrr!

I stil have to do a little for my regular job tonight, so trying to get the hang of source code is a nice excuse to procrastinate. Or rather to pro-later-in-the-night-inate, as tomorrow would be too late :P

Oh, Biri posted over in the other page: http://www.philippejarousskyfans.com/2012/01/10/biri/
just btw and etc., so I feel obliged to write something as well. You're of course invited, too to write something about yourself, if you want to. <3

Btw I saw your message on yahoo about 2 weeks late, so no worry.

I want to have time again to actually listen to music, and not only to croon Baroque arias on my way to work! (Through the park, so no one minds)

Morning favs this week so far:
"Vo solcando" ... and not sung my Mr. PJ:
"Ah! la morte a cui m'appresso" -- Beatrice di Tenda that is...
or "Amid a thousand racking woes" by Mr. Arne, usually famous more for his "Rule Britannia" than for his Artaserse.

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-5kBhRLkllI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

And now, this kicks off another round of work, which means... How the heck can I embed videos here? <--- my problem. *sigh*
Lankin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby admin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:57 pm

BAM. If all problems would be this easy to solve. ;)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Site Updates